Ultherapy Face Lift
ULTHERAPY Fort Lauderdale | Plantation | Hollywood | Boca Raton | Miami
Click below for our “Free Treatment Sample”
Ultherapy is a new category in skin lifting without surgery. We are a certified provider for the city of Fort Lauderdale in Broward Florida as well as Miami in Dade County. Our offices are now lifting loose and sagging neck and jowls, dropping eyelids and lower face (from cheek bone to chin). Look below for our starting cost and price information. While turkey neck and the area under your chin can be treated as a single area, for most patients, there is a better, more predictable result when the support below your chin extends into your cheek*.
(*Results and patient experience may vary)
Because this treatment involves no needles and no surgical interventions, Ulthera has quickly become one of the most popular nonsurgical options in the United States for men and women to reduce wrinkles and sagging.
For the first time, Ultherapy enables practitioners to direct sound waves deep under the skin to the same muscle layer addressed in surgery called SMAS. The reason Ultherapy works is because it heats the target tissue to slightly above 60°C. That is why Ultherapy is the ONLY device that has received FDA clearance for a “lift” indication. In order to lift tissue, one must treat beneath the skin. As a micro-focused ultrasound, Ulthera heats tissues at precise levels as deep as 4.5 millimeters to give a non-surgical facelift. Because Ulthera does not strip the top skin layers, there is no peeling, scabbing, dressings or downtime. More recently, Ultherapy is being used to treat wrinkles in the superficial skin layers. Studies show that when Ultherapy settings are adjusted to superficial depths of 1.5 and 3 millimeters, one sees improved wrinkles rather than lifting of tissues*.
Besides the visible effects of neck and face lifting and tightening, there is also an invisible result with the creation of new collagen, which helps the skin maintain its youthfulness*.
Ultherapy can help turn back the signs of aging by gently and gradually lifting the skin during treatment and then slowly and naturally over the period of about 60 to 90 days. Typically, only one treatment is needed to get a visible improvement. You may see an immediate slight improvement, but your ultimate lift takes place in 3-4 months*.
Ulthera is the only non–invasive device that has been approved by the FDA for skin lifting and tightening. It is a new type of procedure that LIFTS, TONES, and TIGHTENS sagging skin without surgery, including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift, necklift and jawls*.
Due to our competitive Ultherapy price and monthly discount specials, many of our Ultherapy patients comes from the city of Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Bocan Raton, West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Garden.
With Ultherapy, the patient can go his or her day after a single 60 – 90 minute in-office procedure. What is impressive about this technology is the patient may notice a short-term “boost” immediately after the treatment. It also creates new and more elastic collagen that builds over time*.
Ultherapy in the Media
Brow, Eyes, Mouth, Lower Face, Under Chin, Neck & Decollete
Noticeable Ultherapy Results*
- (*Results and patient experience may vary)
- There’s no downtime and no surgery; just a healthy revving-up below the skin surface for a noticeable skin tightening effect on the outside.
- The results last about two years. The skin will of course continue to age after the treatment so the visual effectiveness will vary by the patient’s age, sun damage and by how well they protect their skin in the future. Future touch-up treatments may help keep pace with the aging process.
The Beauty of Ultherapy
- Complete results will unfold over the course of 2-3 months. Some patients have reported continued improvement for up to 12 months, which include lifting and tightening of the skin in the neck, under the chin, jawline, brow areas and decollate*.
How Ultherapy Works
Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside-in, Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin, specifically targeting the deep skin tissues where collagen lives. Ultherapy works from the inside-out to lift and tighten skin without surgery.A smooth handpiece is placed on your skin and an image of the tissue beneath is projected on a screen. This allows us to “see” where we will treat your skin.But here’s the difference: with Ultherapy, that same handpiece is also used to deliver tiny deposits of focused ultrasound energy at just the right depth below the skin, to the same foundational layer typically addressed in a surgical facelift.Your body’s response to this energy is to recondition sagging skin by stimulating the growth of fresh, new collagen. The expected result is a tightening and gradual lifting, or shifting of the skin back into a more youthful position and form-fitting shape in *.
Ultherapy Vs Radiofrequency
(Ultherapy Vs ThermaCool & Accent Radiofrequency)
Research has shown that new collagen formation (collagen denaturation followed by neocollagenesis) takes place at temperature between 60°Cand 65°C. Moreover, scientific histological analysis has shown that temperature higher than 70°C has no additional effect of new collagen production*.
Radiofrequency approaches produce a range of, less than ideal, temperatures. The ThermaCool system, for example, reaches temperature of about 55°C in the skin surface (dermis). The Accent Radiofrequency system generates temperatures of between 40°Cand 44°C. Neither system reaches the optimal temperature for new collagen formation*.
The Ulthera system (deep-tissue ultrasound), on the other hand, heats the target tissue to slightly above 60°C.That is why Ultherapy is the ONLY device that has received FDA clearance for a “lift” indication*.
- How long does Ultherapy last?
- Ultherapy treatments have shown nice long-term results so far. Asia physicians have been using Ultherapy longer than in the US. They have reported some results lasting as long as two and a half to three years. In general, patients were still noticing improvement in the treatment area ten months after their procedure date according to a study performed at Northwestern University.Because Ultherapy works by reorganizing and stimulating collagen formation under the skin, causing it to regenerate, the effect may not be a temporary one. In fact, studies completed to obtain FDA clearance for Ultherapy showed the effects of the treatment lasted at least one year. Although the technology is relatively new, ultimate results do not happen overnight but gradually over time. However, patients will continue to age and the longevity of the results highly depends on the body’s ability to produce and maintain collagen*.
Before Ultherapy Procedure
No preparation is required before the procedure.
During Ultherapy Procedure
- After cleansing the skin an ultrasound gel is applied and the smooth handpiece is placed upon your skin. The ultrasound is delivered to pre-planned depths within the tissue below to lift, and tighten the skin which in turn stimulate collagen growth.The procedure has an excellent safety profile and as of 2014 the Ultherapy new software update, now maximizes patient confortabillity. The treatment is now performed without the need for any local anesthetic. The patient can return to his or her daily routine immediately in most cases*.
After Ultherapy Procedure
You may able to return to your normal activities right away, and there should be no special measures you need to take. Your skin may appear flushed and swollen immediately after the ultrasound treatment, but any redness should disappear within a few hours. There is the possibility for other rare post-procedural effects, such as numbness in small areas, but this is only temporary*.
Ultherapy vs Lifestyle Lift
Lifestyle Lift is a partial surgical facelift in which excess skin is trimmed and the surgical incision is sutured at the end of the surgery. These are done under local anesthesia in a hurried manner with the bare minimum equipment and supply requirements. A small surgical facelift like this may be a good operation if done by the right surgeon on the right patient. Make sure you research your surgeon and become educated with the details of this surgical facelift operation*.
Lifestyle Lift’s marketing practices is under investigation by the Florida attorney general for controvertial advertising. Florida’s attorney general has more than 60 complaints about the company, including several contesting its claims about fast recoveries, minimal pain and results that take years off one’s appearance. In part, the results seen on television for what is a surgical Lifestyle lift may actually a combination of different procedures and you may not attain the advertised image if that is all you pay for. For example, some have had their eyes done and/or botox and fillers*.
Lifestyle Lift is a brand not a procedure. There is no aspect of a Lifestyle Lift found that has been published in the literature which distinguishes it as unique to any of the facelift techniques.
Ultherapy is a non–invasive, non-surgical, device that has been approved by the FDA for skin lifting and tightening*.
ULTHERAPY – BEFORE AND AFTER*
(Results and patient experience may vary*)
(Results and patient experience may vary*)