Anti Wrinkle Phototherapy
Red light phototherapy uses LED’s to help keep your skin looking younger for longer. Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles, reduce blemishes and other damage caused by the harsh sun. Successfully restoring the skin overcomes the effects of time and exposure to the sun by stimulating the creation of new collagen. It also aids the detoxification of the skin. Suitable for men or women, phototherapy uses the purity of light to give you a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion.
Our trained technicians use a tightly regulated wavelength of light, emitted via LED’s. This light stimulates cellular mechanisms responsible for tissue repair. Phototherapy stimulates collagen production, increases cell vitality.
Red Phototherapy is your solution to softening of fine lines and wrinkles after a course of 8 treatments subject reported a marked improvement in skin softness and smoothness, significant improvements in skin roughness and wrinkle depth are evident.
The advantages of Led Therapy:
- Stimulates the bodies own cellular healing response so the treatment continues long after light turned off by photomodulation
- Not a laser or an IPL so no heat, no side effects or downtime.
- Non-invasive, non-ablative safe therapy
- No damage to sub-dermal tissue
- Relaxing and calming experience
- Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as Botox, IPLs, laser resurfacing and cosmetic surgery.
- Allows treatment of large areas such as the face and chest
- Economically viable
Red Phototherapy Results:
The initial effects you will see are a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion. After the course of treatments have finished you will still see an improvement in tone, clarity and skin smoothness. You will also see softening of your fine lines and wrinkles. Lasting effects vary according to skin type and lifestyle and whether you have combined phototherapy with other treatments. However, when you have completed your course, it is usually recommended that you have one maintenance treatment on a 4-6 week basis, as this will prolong the results.
You will have to remove any makeup or sunblock before the treatment and you will also be asked to wear safety goggles. The light will then be positioned close to your face/chest/back and you will be treated for 20 minutes. After that you’re free to go home.
- Allow At least 48 hours rest time between treatments.
- There is no need for recovery time, and makeup can be re-applied immediately after treatment.
- Optimum results will be seen between 4-8 weeks after treatment. The light stimulates natural processes that continue after the treatment has stopped.
There have been no reported adverse side effects like redness or irritation from the treatment, and the light does not damage skin in any way.
TO ENSURE BEST RESULTS:
1: Be sure to exfoliate skin twice a week to allow the fresh new cells to plump and surface. To exfoliate skin: Gently scrub baking soda on wet skin or use suggested cleanser.
2: Be sure that skin is washed clean and that NO creams, NO lotions or skin care products are on the skin to be treated – otherwise you will hinder the LED’s deep penetrating rays.
“The treatment is especially effective at improving the appearance of the face, neck and chest, by reducing signs of aging, wrinkles and age spots.”
Web M.D. Health
“LEDs activate the skin’s natural rejuvenation process for a smoother, more even complexion.”
In Style Magazine
“Photo Rejuvenation treatment results are the closest thing to a face lift that I’ve been able to achieve since becoming an aesthetician.”
Day Spa Magazine
“Six weeks of treatment with LEDs can significantly improve the appearance of fine lines.”
In Style Magazine
Before and After: